Sunday, July 12, 2009

woke up early again this morning despite sleeping at 3am yst.
URRRGGGG!!!SLEEPLEESSS NIGHTS! pls dont come back to me.
okays i think my body temperature is ridiculous.ive been like kindda cold despite all my friends sayings is SUPER HUMID AND HOT!.
i was complaining throughout my muggings today.the air conditioner is far too cold. they say i was bonkers.but really mahs.
okays lah. something wrong with me lohs.
pouring on and go .
heaven's sad.
muggings with pals today didnt went on well as most of the time spent was on talks,cam whoring and playful acts.
think i'll probably head to mugging with just mida tmr (:
okays, right now before i head to bed,god,pls give me a longgg,real longg. and peaceful sleep throughout the night till the next day.thankyou.
my lil quote for you peepo:
Try to learn something about everything and everything about something
.- Thomas Henry Huxley

No comments: