Thursday, July 9, 2009

month of consecutive birthdays

here i go again *(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINSON CHEN & JOAN CHEN !

HAHAS!

sounds like they are twins or siblings isnt it? but the fact is that they dont even know each other even a single bit ! :D

the fact and thought that my beloved 17th birthday had just passed,it feels kindda sad though! ohyes, before i forget,july is a real busy month with many upcoming birthday!!

7th july, fiona&deniz . 8th july ,aminah ,9th july,vinson,joan&coach sajit.10th july, asyura

for the pass few day,i've been busy doing lil gifts to show my thankfulness to those that turned up for my birthday bbq. there were about 20 of it done but i only managed to snap part of them as the rest of it has been given to my friends luhs. ;( .

hopefully they would like it bahs (: below would be the picture of how it looks like ;DD


my lil quote for you peepo:
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
- Oscar Wilde

No comments: