Tuesday, July 7, 2009



HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONAS & DENIZ!
hahas!how pathetic blogging to wish myself.
alrights. i had a joyful and successful birthday party on 4th july. i was overwhelmed as all the ppl that i invited made the effort to turn up. the pics above did not have everyone as a few of them had yet to come and 2 went home. but no matter what,
this post is for all that turned up be it in the pic or not:
i love you guys to bits men! without you guys, this party of mine would be impossible!lASTLY,thank you all for the lovely and thoughtful presents given to me. i really appreciate your effort and kindness.

wonde why am i so happy? because through this party, some of them had made me realise that its worth having them as a friend.eg: kelvin,he rushed down to my party after his work which was about 10plus.i told him its okay if he cldnt make it cause my party wld end at 11pm.he told me its okay he wld just come down to wish me a happy birthday.i was kindda touched by it .

2nd : koh ,he ended worked at about 8.30. and also managed to come down without fail despite not knowing the others and having working early the next day.

but to the rest of my friends, though i did not say about you, you guys really played an impt role too. :

caris leong,kelly lim,michelle tan,hamdan,hafiz,daniel,sheikh,shawn,adam,vinson,james,eric,sufaizah,aisyah,fadhilyanna,asyura,hamidah

royston,cedric,2nd shawn,

koh,maomao,maomao gf,kelvin,amanda,lolenzo,hanhui.


for the conclusion, this birthday of mine was a really memorable one i've ever had.A BIG GREAT THANK YOU AND A KISS! :DD

my lil quote for you peepo:
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments: