Friday, July 17, 2009





back from town-ed with leong,mida & james.
pastamania for dinner was serious full.my stomach was really bloated and im forcing the food into my tummy.
met james first at wheelock to get his crumpler bag.he got a blue one ! :D . he didnt wanna get the same colour as me cause its feels kindda awkward. hahhs.
alrights.nothing much about today.
school was still alright.with a lil more laughter going on.obviously its much better than yst.
ohyes,before i forgot,mummy called me while i was in wheelock to give me good news!!! :D
she said she wanted to help me to change a new phone !!! YEAHH!!!!
of course i was overwhelmed by that la !
muggings as usual for tmr.i gotta go into my history revision tmr man ! as there wld be a test the next following tues!
goodnights! (:
my lil quote for you peepo:
The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
- Salvador Dali

No comments: