Monday, July 20, 2009










PIANNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the middle of the night,here came this loud crash!! obviously awaken by this loud painful sound. i jumped out of bed,looking frantically and saw my 2 wall hanging shelves broke down!!!
everything fell ! this had made family wake up.so imagine how loud is this?
first thing that came up my mind was my bottle of absolute vodka!i hadnt even touch half of it.
mum was also worried for my vodka as it really horrible to clean up a mess spilled by vodka and glass bits.

MIRACULOUSLY!!!!!
it didnt broke!!!! we were shocked! oh gosh, a great relief for me men!
it was actually quite high when it fell so its really miracle that it did not break!
how unlucky!!! 2 shelves you know! im like. WHALAU EHS! HEART ATTACK LA! .home based earthquake happening in fionas room!!

now ! im having a splitting headache looking at all my stuffs on the floor while i have to come up with ideas where should i place them.!!! RARRRHHHHH!!!!!!!
im going bonkers soon okays!!!!

No comments: