Saturday, July 11, 2009


lovely puma jacket leong bought for me for my bday pressie :D





towned with leong yst.

we were overwhelmed by this beautiful infrastructure, ion orchard.

it is really fabulous.we thought we were like in the other country like paris.okay.say us suaku if you want. but its really beautiful though.with boutiques like louis vuitton,giorgio amarni,dolce and gabbana,prada.

hole in the pocket!! its was like so freaking long ago that we both last shopped lah.were kindda happy of course.but meanwhile,something unpleasant occured.because of the XIAOBAILIAN,we wasted suberb loads of time and unhappiness.

bought my crumpler bag,one jumpersuit,puma jacket while leong got her heels,puma cap and jumpersuit (:

FREAKY SATURDAY!!! spoil my lovely beauty sleep. contsructions outside are ridiculously irritating!!

fionas going muggings later on ;D

my lil quote for you peepo:

Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.- George Burns

No comments: