Wednesday, July 1, 2009

insomnia



SOMEONE HELPP PLEASE!!!!
be my hero!!!
im having sleepless nights.yst, i woke up in the middle of the night at 3.30 am.
and headed for school at 6.30am.
i couldnt bring myself to sleep!!
when i got to school,teachers sent me home due to my coughing.it was terrible though.but no harm. they are so KIASU due to H1N1.


i was having cough since the pass weeks and yet to recover
so,the operation manager of my sch called up my doctor and my doctor said : refer her to tantockseng.
i was shocked to life.
but than on, she said: ask her to come to the clinic.i'll check on her again.
sadly enough. i had to make my way back.i was so reluctant!
i wanted school! i cant bear to miss lessons.
when i got to the clinic, another bill of 45 bucks was summoned.
mum spent a total of around 90 bucks just for one pathetis cough.
the doctor told me:she was afraid i might be affected with pneumonia,so its better than she check again.
WTH!! how ridiculous.i think im fine anw.
i was forced to wear a mask out where ever i go. how embarassing!!
i earnestly ask the doc to allowed me back to school the next following day but she say it was impossible. i can only be back on thurs.


okays whatever!! im really frustrated and in pain!
medicines and medicines..what else is there? i really sick of it la. the sight of it makes me really feel like puking!
my hands are kindda trembling right now due to one of the medications.
no sick also eat untill got sick la!!
AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
my lil quote for you peepo:
Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
- Christina Georgina Rossetti

No comments: