Thursday, July 16, 2009






okays.lets give a summary on whats going on today in fionas mundane school routine.
1st : headed to school with minah. on our way walking thru the sch entrance we were gossiping about this new ADM in our sch. this Fking ah neh. we talked about how so many ppl hated him [that obviously includes me&minah]and how haughty he is.
just than,he was right infront.but of course,he didnt heard us.
just than when i was about to walk pass him,he stopped me and ask me to show if i brought my school uni.[which i have forgotten].
so he say : give me your ez link card.
i find it so unreasonable and ridiculous.
so i replied:why must i give you.
he said: cause you didnt bring uniform.
while taking out my ez link frm my wallet,
he said: why are you wearing coloured socks?
i replied : cause i only have coloured socks
GUESS WHAT HE REPLIED ?!!!
he said : thats none of my buisness.
i was burning with fire inside me and i furiously , rudely replied : thats MY BUISNESS!

ohmygosh! what freaking staff is this in whitley man?!! HOW RUDE! he thinks he's principle ahs? pls la! wait long long ahs.!

okays lucky class was still alright. just a lil slacky and lethargic.
oh yes, ms ou was dham funny today when she tried to imitate michelle hurling vulgarities.
michelle exclaimed : FCUK YOU.
and ms ou say : FA TA LA .
it doesnt sounds funny here. but everyone was laughing their ass off .

alrights. time to say : goodbye (:
my lil quote for you peepo :
Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.
- Thomas Henry Huxley

No comments: