Tuesday, June 23, 2009

your triumphant smile


WHAT A HORRIFIC DAY!
had to return to school for coursework B.
everyine else is still enjoying their hols
but for me, sucks!i had to go back one week in adv.

dumb alarm wrenches me out of my deep sleep.
i got up,bathe changed and nipped down to school looking like a walking zombie.

when i reached the gate,the security were taking temp and precautions work due to H1N1.
they asked those travel quest and lastly, they asked are you sick?
i pretty well replied: slight cough.
AND WTH! they chased me back. GOSH! how kiasu is this.!
they forced me to see the doc and certify i was fit to sch than i could return back!
GRACIOUS!!!!!

without any choice left,and that this coursework B is real impt for my olvls, i had to head to the doc.
just a simpple cough and the doc gave me 4 types of med.
see la! how KIA SU AHS ?!
waste my money just to see the doc.! DUMB SCH! as though you are paying for my medical bills lohs!

EXTENT OUR HOLS LAH! since there are so much troubles going through!

my lil quote for you peepo:
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
- Thomas Jefferson

No comments: