Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Don't Speak!



fionas made plans for today.
no outs.only ins.
i've been playing real much during the pass days of hols and hadnt mugged recently.
i cant afford to do this now!o lvls are real soon!
woke up at 1 and ate a light breakfast,SCONES! they're real yummy.
did a revision for math 2ques.and i gave up. why?
i was freaking fcuk dup with the constructions outside.
my ear drums were hurting and i cldnt concentrat!
i really felt like shouting out loud!
everything is so fcuked up at the moment. friends,noisiness and everything!
YES! i meant every single thing!
my brains are cramped!

so instead,i went for a jog to release all my ffrustrations.and now im back.! (:
hopefully i can regain all my concentration and start mugging! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!
alrights.im going for a lovely dovey bath and back to studies! :D
SEEYA REAL SOON!

my lil quote for you peepo:
Life is a journey, but don't worry, you'll find a resting spot at the end.

No comments: