Monday, June 22, 2009

4Sport - Asian Youth Games

you're my sunshine

we spotted this game "dance with obama" and played.HAHAS! lame though!

defeating the purpose of muggings.
here comes michelle & fionas.
hahas.lappy is the main destruction to our plans
all the way from 5 to 10,we've been use the comp,playing games etc instead of studying!

OMG! how could this be.
nevermind.we'll take it as to unwind ourself for the last moment .


heading home .walked instead of bus-ed as i was to meet up with nat nearby than to home.
something had occur.good stuffs of course.
but im gonna keep it my lil secret! HAHAS!
i was laughing hysterically alone on my way to meet nat.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.HHAHAS!
ohs,you made my day! (:


when i woke up,got msg-es from kelly&shannen.
NEWPAPAER!! HAHAS!YES , whitey spotey is once again on newspaper!HAHAS!
i was obviously overwhelmed by that!
okays right now,i've been smiling to myself non stop!


HAHAHS!!


THANKS ALMIGHTY LORD FOR GIVING me sucha wonderful day.
full of surprises and happiness. (:
my lil quote for you peepo:
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- Albert Einstein

No comments: