Saturday, June 27, 2009

happy sorrowness

what contains in a heartbeat?what does sadness consist off?

it was a sense of sorrowness to saw you.obviously i was happy that god present me this chance to met you coincidentally that day after sucha long time.

but unfortunately,the sorrown within me was overwhelming the happiness.it was glad to see that you have changed (appearance wise).to more obedient.but thats just the outer cover of you. all the sweet lil things flashed thru my mind the whole night long.would shouting out loud help me out from this devastating feeling?

i felt seriously desolated though.but i know as time pass by,this sorrow will sure dissapear.

should i now thank god for letting me have this chance to bumped into you after like 2years i supposed? or to blame god for letting me saw you?

never did i realise or even give a second thought that i would felt this way if i once saw you again.tears were flowing in my heart.i seems like i was suffocating.

OHMYFGOSH!! why is this happening now?!! WHY!!!???

its already been sucha long time and...AHH!H!! this is really getting annoyiing.can i work it out?PLS!! let this feeling be turned of as soon !! PLS! PLS!PLS!

its really unexplainable!

my lil quote for you peepo:

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

- Albert Einstein

No comments: