Monday, June 1, 2009

O lvl chinese was today!



& i have the cheek to wake up late!hahas! lucky mum called me up!
stupid handphone la. the time wasnt right!
i hurriedly get my things done and rushed to school.



i came by the backgate and realised it was LOCKED!!
i panicked and called up kelly.the STUPID SIM dont wanna help me open gate and asked me to rush to front gate with only 2 mins left! WTH! he thinks im superwoman ahs?even if i owned a car,i wont be able to rush there in sucha short time! needless to say walking on my feet !



halfway through,i thought that climbing up the fence was the only option left.
so ,
HAHAHS! i climbed over the fences! :DD


INCREDIBLE!


i didnt hesitate much as what i wanted was only to get in the sch ASAP!!
while i climbed to the top,i was wobbling and i couldnt balanced well,i thought that i was gonna be dead!as i felt that i was falling down from the peak anytime!
i hurriedly jump off the fence , and , TAADAA~~!! im in the school, without any injuries,count myself lucky men!


HAHAHAS! i seriously didnt expect myself to do such thing!


PIMPLESS ARE BREAKING ITS WAY OUT!!!!! HELPPP!!!!!!

IM SERIOUSLY STREESED OUT!!

hopefuly mum can help me get my medications so that i can solve this prob ASAP!!! I CANT STAND IT ANY LONGER LUHS!!!







pictures for mugging yst :D




look at this RETARD , trying to pose fisherman FRIENDS :DD










my lil quote for you peepo:
if you can dream,you can do it.

No comments: