Friday, June 12, 2009


movied with cow yoeliawan.
ghost of girlfriend past was not bad.but i think the thriller was much nicer than the real show.
maybe i can rate it like only 6-7 out of 10 ?
apparently,when we reached PS ,the tics were selling fast!
aftermath,had no idea where to head to.
s'pore is far too tiny to have fun places to hang out.
so,we went to his house poolside.
IDIOTIC SHIT! i was drenched with pool water from the actions of james!
GOODJOB huhs! washing and feeding me pool water containing thousands of pee,farts,dirt etc...!
LUCKY! my face aint any problems of you will pay for my facial! HAHAS!
but of course i took my revenge! HEHHSS!!!

last min plan could turn of to be of great fun and laughter. NOT BAD NOT BAD!

alrights!
fiona's heading to her preparations to soccer later on.
YAWNS!!!
annoying constructions outside makes me lose my sleep!!

my lil quote for you peepo:
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments: