Friday, May 1, 2009

the personality beneath


its LABOUR DAY today!that means,no school ! (:

but sadly,i couldnt get enough sleep as i woken up at like 10 plus despite sleeping at like 2am yst as i've been watching SKY OF LOVE , which leong lend it to me.
i was shedding tears throughout the movie ! :DD
PANDA eyes are making its way out!!

okays.schedule for the day :

``meeting leong just for a lil while
``family for dinner
``heading to babysiter house for a stay till tmr.

im feeling kindda lethargic right.guess probably i needed more sleep.
ohs,lastly,i've decided to change my blogskin as the previous one was far too lack according to what my friends said.


ALRIGHTS!

shall bade .. GOODBYE !(:
im so freakiinn tried right now.only if i could shut my eyes for a sleep,that will be perfect!!


my lil quote for you peepo:
It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship.

No comments: