Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the personality beneath

depressed . disheartened .
sports day was today.
i basically just took part in the 400m and 4 x 100m.
today was my worst day this year.
i was supposed to get 3rd for the 400m race.instead,subra gave the place to the other competitor,priya.
almost everyone said i won her.
even she herself came to tell me that all the students and teacher said she lost when she saw me with tears after subra told my i was in the fourth placing.
when it was time for prize giving,i was hoping god would send some justice down and i could retain my 3rd place.
i was clenching my fist so tightly that i colud feel blood was splashing out anytime.
but unfortuantely,god let me realised that there aint justice in this world.they mentioned priya instead.

tears rolled down my cheeks automatically without any hesistant.
i felt totally broke down at the moment and it was like thuns of needles piercing through my heart.i was suffocating.
i tried my best to put up a strong front,but i realised i could no longer hold on to such painess..
the feeling was really terrible that no words could be able to describe.

despite many trainings i had for myself as well as all the hardwork and sweat,is this what i am supposed to get?
TELL ME!!!

the aftermath.kelly & michelle helped me by looking up for other teachers to clarify the matter.
the teacher promised to clarify it for me and consoled me .
no one can ever felt how i felt.
although all my friends could do is comfort me and cheer me up , they would never knew how i felt inside
but i hereby still have to thanks all my friends today that comfort me,consoling and tried to cheer me up.
lastly,all my friends that work so hard to achieve 1st for 4 x 100m esp:aminah

its rather painful inside and my legs right now through what has happened today.
im broken down .
only if im able to shut my eyes and put myself to sleep forever.
only if i could me able to get an anaesthetic to freeze my painess.
im so sick of this world!
it let me realised that this world aint any justice at all!!!!

HARDWORK LEAD TO SUCCESS ?!?! BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
my lil quote for you peepo:
a good heart & head is a formidable combination

No comments: