Sunday, May 3, 2009

all th pics creditted to : michelle

our whitley team photographer ! ;D

FAS

WHITLEY VS ZHENGHUA

HAHHS!this was the most unglam & hilarious shot of me ! [KUNGFU HEADING ]was kindda sucky:DD






it sunday today!
sadly,there will be school tmr!
exams will soon resume on thurs and fri which is social studies & math.
feeling anxious as this are my weakest subs !
heading out later on to cine with leong & james.
i felt really pathetic of myself as since till now,i've not been muggings at all!
how could this happen ?!!!!
i quite fcuk up with myself too.
okays. i really have to tune my mood and start my muggings!
this is really terrible!
alrights.guess probably this few days would all be wordy post as there's something wrong with my phone,i can open an files in my comp thru my phone.
guess probably my phone had viruses attack and my comp is currently virus protected.
okays!shall end right here..
SEEYA! :D

my lil quote for you peepo:
The world is like a mirror.
If you face it smiling, it smiles right back!

No comments: