Thursday, May 28, 2009

gave school a miss today as lessons was such a bore xcept PE but i didnt felt like seeing MR SUBRA.this was one of the reasons too.
mugs with COW today at KB mac.
as usual most of the time were spent on playing,talking and laughing.
what is freaking unlucky today is that while playing with marker and pens , we accidentally drew a storke on his jacket and so does he.
i was super sad la! cause it cant be washed off! HAHAS!!
o lvls chi is arriviing in like just 4 days time!!!
and im still not ready for it!
head to meet up with BQ they all before heading home after muggings.

GUESS WHAT HAPPEN?!!!!
after my sis bathe , she came out of the toilet with a towel wrapped .
and i saw a cockroach behind her!
we were all screaming our lungs out! :DD
HAHAS! and obviously,laughing at the meantime.

i nearly lost my watch yst!
luckily, cow told me to head back to school to look for it.
and so , he acc me back too.
it was left laying underneath my desk!
PHEWW~!!! i was so frigging relieved!
thanks , JAMES ! you're sucha nice friend! HAHAS~!:D
GOODBYE!
my lil quote for you peepo:
the best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.

No comments: