Friday, January 2, 2009

the personality beneath



HELLOS!
Just got back from school!(:
Today was th 1st day of school after a long dec holidays.
Not really long as time really pass so fast this holidays!!
Was not really in the study mode yet.
But I gotta WAKE UP!
O LVLS is this year!!!

Okays,
HAPPY 09 ‘ lovely ppl !

On th 31st ,
Headed to the zoo with lolenzo , hanhui , xiuyan
As it was new year eve and got half day from work .
When we reach there , it was raining!
So we waited till it stop.
Ate ben&jerry ice cream meanwhile.

I wanted to put my bag in lolenzo’s car as it was pretty heavy.
When we walk to the carpark , lolenzo started saying : ehs, don’t laugh when you saw my car ahs.
So I was thinking maybe its just old or what lah.
But when we reach , OMG!
It was super VINTAGE lahs!
HAHHS!
So mini and cute! It was really rare to see this kind . didn’t took a pic of it. But it was really UNEXPECTED!
HAHHS!it was his fathers car lahs. But it was super duper triple CUTE! ;DD

ZOO was really super hot and humid .
What’s worst is that im wearing long sleeves and pants .BLACK somemore!
So I couldn’t stand it and went to change to th shirt xiuyan brought for me.
It was so CRUMPLED okays!
So lucky , hanhui got one extra so I changed into his instead.
It was BIG . and worst! I look exactly like the toilet CLEANER!
HAHHS!
This is what happened.
His shirt was one navy blue kinnda jersey type.
I was wearing on a ¾ pants , with hair bunned.
So when I have change and walk out , this person , washing and cleaning up th toilet wore exactly like me!!!
AHHHSSS!!!!GOSH!!!okays I was quite embarrass as they kept making fun of me saying I look like the zoo keeper.
OHS . whatever. No choice as it was WARMING me to death!
Shall look at the pics uploaded with what I wore

okay. shall now let the pics do some talking (:

.rhino. .zebra.






horses do have really preety nice names (: eg :






this tortoise is really huge , humongous & enormous



MONKEYS & MONKEYS (: LOVES! :DD




this peacock was way too attractive that it attracted our attention , so we headed down the steps to the stage to look at it



billy goat (:








this was what it look like , the look alike zoo keeper.












my LIL quote for you peepo :
Flatter me and I may not believe you.Criticize me and I may not like you.Ignore me and I may not forgive you.Encourage me and I may not forget you.

No comments: