Thursday, January 22, 2009

the personality beneath





let me summaries today.
basically,today was a real bad day!
it was atrocious!LOUSY!sucky!
for me as well as friends around me.

firstly.
vanessa sprain her ankle while having training,
secondly,
minah lost her wallet.its no where to be found.
thirdly!
the MOST EMBARRASING moment ever in my life!!!
HEAR good!
we were playing volley in sch after training,
the ball went too far so i was chasing it, trying to get hold of it.
just than,
2 MEN! MEN!not boys!
walked infront of me.
i tried to break but instead,
i slide THROUGH them!
and fell flat on my ASS!!!!
GOSH!
what a day for me lahs!it was of real embarassment alright!
just imagine that!
i was wearing soccer boots while running to chase after th ball that was why.
its too slippery!!!!
GOODNESS!!!!
HAO DUI LIAN AHS!!!!!!
LASTLY!
kelly lost her retainer while having dinner!
which cost a BOMB!
ohdear!
its really an atrocious day alright!
hopefully tmr would be a perfect day for everyone

okays. im super bloated now!
BYES! (:






my LIL quote for you peepo:
It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love.This is how the whole scheme of things works.
All good things are difficult to achieve;
and bad things are very easy to get.

No comments: