Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the personality beneath


HELOOOOOSSSSSS!!!! (:
fionas is feeling rather happy today!
why?

cause i did a good deed!!
HAHHS!
im proud of myself mens.
ohs whatever. but yahs.
what goes on is that i found a hp at the toilet yst after recess.
i kept it.
an urge to have it to myself,sell it and get money.
the temptation was really great lahs!
whats worst is that different ppl given me diff comments.to sell and to return.
GOSH!
im having a great headache lahs.
and kelly judt kept saying to return it.
im so CONTRADICT now!!!!!
i am also quite angry and thought of not returning it as inthe past,
i lost 4 hp but none of it came back to me.
this world is full of greedy and selfless ppl ! all they care is just themselves and money.!. so why must i be the good one? can be said that i wanted a revenge!!
but i thought for almost half day and actually decided to return it to the owner.
so after soccer training,
i headed to find DM with kelly.
& of course there was rewards given & kelly lim got it too.
HAHHS!
so kelly lim!happy?!!


PHEWWW.
its like so relax after doing it.
honesty is indeed priceless but happiness.
yes of course it brought to me real great satisfaction which cant be found even if i sell the hp and get money.
the feeling is totally different (:
okays.
im so tired and lethargic right now.


YES!
tmr finally got volley once again!
HURRAYYYYYSSSSS!!! :DD


alrights.here are some overdued photos taken by michelle (:
SEEYA! ;D



my LIL quote for you peepo:
I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares.I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.

No comments: