Saturday, January 24, 2009

the personality beneath

no sch for FRI! (:
as it was only full of CNY events in sch,decided not to head there but instead,
stayed home to catch my lovely sleep .
but still, got wake up at 11.30 as to get form from teacher.
DHAM her mens!
when i was on my way back to sch,despite the real killing hot weather,
i met steph&shymalla,
i ask if they had gotten their form.
and guess what they say?
: teacher gonna give only on weds!!!!!!
WHATTHEHELLLLL!!!!
the weather was already so hot,
that make me even hotter!
ii was like on fire lahs!
GRRRS!

so headed to kellys house as we were suppose to go town in the noon. to get our new year clothes as stuffs.
after far east,we headed to wisma.
i embarassed myself there alright!
i simply mistoook one aunty for th salesperson.
and th aunty just stared at me forlike 1 min and replied:im not salesgirl!
HAHHHS!
i was simply too engrossed at th clothes and i made a FCUKING dumb mistake alright!

went back to j8 and get some stuffs.
coincidentally,we met lolenzo.
so went mac to get kelly's fries.
as he was waiting for hanhui,we acc him to wait.
soon.kelly left and it was abt time for me to meet TOAD.
so when he arrived,
walked to cat high bus stop to take my bus.

thats the end of th day (:
BYYYYYEEEE
my LIL quote for you peepo:
Man’s power of choice enables him to
think like an angel or a devil, a king or a slave.
Whatever he chooses, mind will create and manifest.

No comments: