Thursday, January 22, 2009

now~! i think its time for me to really wake up
and start having schedules for me daily life!
i've not been mugging for the past weeks!
GOSH!o lvls are round the corner okays!
i gotta buck up!
esp science , maths and humanities!
im lagging behind!real far right behind!
i think its really time for me to study,revise and get a tutor!
im DYING soon!

i've been playing this few days and going out on weekends lahs!
OH NO!GOD!pls help me through!
i have to complete my priorities of task for f&n by end of this mth!
i really have to buck up for my science,maths and humans as i have really no idea what teacher is talking about!!!!
im really going into my study plan ASAP!

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my LIL quote for you peepo:
Negative people are worse than negative occurrences.The argument is over in ten minutes - the person may hang around for years.

No comments: