Friday, September 12, 2008

the personality beneath

OH YEAHSYEAHSYEAHS!

hell is finally gone luhs!;D.prelims ENDED!but thats not the endintwo weeks time,RESUMES nlevels!AHHRRGS!

i've not been using comp for like 4 days already!manymany things to do.[sounds like busy woman huh?LOLS!crazy!]

last two day went volleyball(; . ohs!LOVE it mens!LOLS!played for like 4 hours after maths paper and when i went home,my face was like RED!&the next day..my face is DARKER!ohmygosh!whats gonna cure that!the blistering sun was hurting my skin is my burning hot!and KELLY's face was even redder than mine!HAHHS!and she got worse!so much darker than she use to be and her eyes part was white!HAHHS!

was around 2plus & decided to head back..went to bus stop and waited.suddenly JIAJIA called me.i picked up and she started by saying.OKAYS.let me guess what you doing ETC.so i was like HUHS?she's some where uh..i turned 360 degrees but to no avail.she was like saying what i was doing,what i was wearing.what i was holding ..i thought she hide some where uhs.HAHHS! than i was like ehs!how you know!!than she say she was in the BUS!!!!HAHHS!crazy GIRL siol!

ALRIGHTS!just let the photos do some talking ;] its late and i'm super tired after a day of volleyball.i'll rest my hands now!

NIGHTS!

FIONAS



FIONAS ohs;D



fionas &kelly

POSING for the camera ;D

my LIL quote for you peepos : Love is when all you care about is that one person,no one could hurt you more and yet no one can make you happier

No comments: