Friday, September 5, 2008

the personality beneath



went woodlands today and ate wholesome meals ;D
i was holding on to the bars of the handle in the bus and it was real crowded
so ppl were all like squeezing against each other.well squeezing also got limit right.than suddenly when the bus started to move,one guy beside me was like leaning againts me as though i was his pillar or something lahs.i thought maybe he lost his balanced or what so i just stay still.but when the bus actually came to a stand still,he was still leaning against me!
now.what will you do if you were in this situation?fret not!
well i was actally thinking that he purposely like want to MOLEST?HAHHS!
so i waited and i actually use my upper arm to push him[quite hard i guess]!;D
he turned to look at me and i was smiling away with a sinister look!;Dhe must be thinking if i'm mad.

BUT well who cares?as long as i've rescue myself out from the situation ;D. OHS.i'm a heroine of myself ohs !i'm so proud.LOLS! ;D




here's thyes overdue photos
[that's AARON][OMG!look at the freaking retarded FACE of mine!]

well we actually went to mac to study for the next SS paper.he was like studying quite hard oh.but playing &eating too at the same time ;D so coincidence,i saw yihuai..ehs.agatha and liguang toos..than in the end he came to join us toos the next day arrive and it was SS paper he call&told me it was freekin hard.LOLS!and for that particular day when we study,i actully studied on globalisation and it came out.but in the end..HAHHS!i still left the paper CLEAN ;)smart?


my LIL quote for you peepos! :

-No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE. ;)







No comments: