Wednesday, September 3, 2008

;) 030908

thyes personality beneath.

HELLOSHELLOS!
this sounds a little stupid&dumb but
OH whocares?well..this is my FIRST post out here ;D
just got back from school after nlvl list COMPRE ohs.
it was quite diff indeed.going back to school again later at 2pm to to take SS exam.
i'm gonna fail this time . well i dont even have my SS book with me ;)
oh yahs.since this is my first post[well i sounded like some kindda idiot]
i'm GONNA thank AARON kwek RUISHENG for helping me in the DUMB blog thing!
CREDITS to you lahs!;D




BOOHOOS!
im back from ss paper.OHMYGOSH.freekin HARD OHS!paper satrts at 2&ends at 3.30 i was already sound asleep at 2.30 ; D .the weather was soo good that i doze off & left almost ALMOST lahs the paper blank ;D
BYEES!

my LIL quote for PPL out there;)
-when there are ups&down,dont fret.its just an obstacles you've gotta go through in life!PEACE! ;
D

No comments: