Wednesday, February 3, 2010

where the rainbows are born.



hi  there again!!(:
despite times and again of interview and job reviews, i finally gotten a job that i favours .
heres true to what some quote say : never give up because of failure, continue on.
and, i did it! i finally got a job for myself despite times of failure for interviews.
im over the rainbow right now. i felt ... really satisfied of myself. :DDDD  **winks**

interested on what job am i taking on?
well its lancome.

i had an interview on monday.
the HR staff had wanted to put me in KIELHS .heard of this brand? its basically a boutique that sells entirely skincare products .
but in the end i got into lancome instead as i was more interested on cosmetic ans makeups.lancome has both skincare as well as cosmetics .

i was full of joy . little did i expect that i could get a job in lancome. (:

this time interview went pretty well as the HR staff and interviewer were all pretty nice and i made myself comfortable with them so i guess i spoke better & i retain my confidene ? :D TTTEEEETTSSS **
unlike my last interview which was biotherm , i was a lil more anxious as the interviewer was a lil more strict. so maybe that makes me lost my speech and confidence .
OKAYS!! DO COME SUPPORT ME YEA (:

my lil quote for you peepo:
stand up again, dont let yourself down just because of a few failure.sunshine would be just right ahead!so , PICK YOURSELF UP and embrace yourself! (:

No comments: