Tuesday, February 9, 2010

its a quarter after,Five



hellos sweets!! today was a non-working day for me once again . (:
work will resume for me tmr &; thurs.
hopefully my training would start real soon and im really anticipating for it!!
pls! stop postpond-ning . **pulling hair **
woke up at prolly 12plus today as the furniture delivery peeps were knocking right at my doorstep.
got up and they brought in my bed frame :D  **WINKS**
love it. but unfortunately my room seems a lil cramped up right now.
cleaning up my room the whole morning till early noon .  heees**grinning w teeths **
i kindda missed my old lil bed actually . it has been with me for like 7  or more years ? so of course will have feelings de mah. rights? hmm..it has been gone for like 2weeks le.
you must be thinking eh this girl crazy ah sad over a bed . but ! whatever (:
 alrights. i've revamp my room a lil.

let the pics do the rest of the speech than!!



this i my lovely old lil bed :(
time to say goodbye :( &hello to my new one (:

im waiting for deary to be back and head out
thats all for today (:

No comments: