Sunday, January 31, 2010

build me up, break me down


had facial-ing session w kelly yst.
headed to hub today w leong and got wall stickers (: was pretty nice .
but when i arrive home and unleashed the box of stickers,it seems real complicated to me.
hopefully dydy would be able to help me out w it ! :D
mum bought me a new bed & frame too . cant wait for it to arrive. TEEEHEEES .
revamp my room on probably on mon / tues . hmmm.. not really big change exactly just packing up and  .... **speechless**

alrightssss!! im heading to town tmr with leong to get my new year clothes & stuffs . gonna burn a big hole in my pocket again . ;(
poor boyf couldnt go with me during weekends for shopping as he's having work . **pouts**
ohyeah. not to forget, im having an interview this coming monday morning!wish me good luck !!! :D
hopefully i get a job soon , well it has been quite some time since i left my last job and aint getting a new one , so ..... yeps. hopefully i get this one and most importantly , its something that i like . **eye brows up **

waiting for dydy to be back. TIKKK TOKKKKK
before i go , DYDY! i LOVE YOU :D **blush**

No comments: