Thursday, February 12, 2009

the personality beneath



BOOOOHHOOOOOOOS (:
just had my tuition done and decided to blog before i head to bed.
i opened my bandage and realised that my knee SWELL like SHIT!
its like PIG TROTTERS KNEE NOW!!
what has happen overnight??!!!hopefully,it will reduce by tmr!!

school will be having valentine's celebration tmr .
still deciding weather to head to school or not.
because me and co. will be having phototaking tmr and also probably sheikh's gonna get me helium hearts balloon ;D
but im too sure. tmr will be having civil defence program too so im like not so interested anymore.whereas,my leg has yet to be recovered.

GRRRRRRRSSS!!!!

let me do a summary of what happen today afternoon when i head back to sch.
despite my 3 days MC , i went bk to pass syura boots as well a to get my homework.

just than,mr subra came by and saw me.
and ask : you didnt come sch today right?
what are you doing here?
i said : to pass syura boots ...and w/o finishing my sentences,
he say.
GO BACK NOW~!
i dont wanna see this attitude.
WTH!!!
i dont see any wrong with my attitude!
going back sch to collect sch work,isnt this the attitude sch & teachers always wanted us to do ?!!!
he makes me thinks that he's really HEARTLESS![a really mean word to be use to ppl].
but i really hate this feeling!
its just like simply being accuse for doind th right thing!

WTFFF!!!!!!!

im really very furious.
even DM ,mr quek saw me in this state,had ask me what happen and to TC of myself etc.
and for him??!!!!

FREAKKKK!
this is really freaking me out.
he totally ruin the good impression i had on him!!

despite my real painful , swollen knees,i head bk to sch and this is what i get in return from mr SUBRA!!!!

what kindda logic is this suppose to be ??!!!!



my LIL quote for you peepo:
If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap.If you want happiness for a day, go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.

No comments: