Friday, February 20, 2009

the personality beneath

BOOOOOOOWOOOOOS! (:
pardon me for not blogging th past days.
as i've been real busy jugling with school.programmes as well as tuitions.
its really freaking me out!
and im so stressed out tha pimples are breaking its way out!!
i need a REMEDY!

okays.mum just got bk from australia!
she got back a big pack of nougats as well as some stuffs from ripcurl (:

i'm really feeling rather sad right now.
why?because of my real pathetic leg.i went to th 3rd doc yst as my leg was still feeling unwell.
th doc says i would have to refrain from any sports for 2 weeks!
thats mean,i cant play in th coming up tournament!!!
this is just like retrieving my life aaway from me mens!

ALMIGHTY LORD,i really hope you could send me a gentle touch and heal my legs.
im really feeling down when i i could do an sports for th pass weeks.it really hurting me when i see ppl running abt during PE sessions,friends able to play match & going for training.

well.common test is coming up in 4 days time!
& tournament is arriving in 6 days time,
would i able to heal by than?...
i had no idea too..
but yuh of course all i wish was i cld play in that tournament .

WHO COULD EVER FELT HOW I FELT!!!

GRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!

here are some random,overdued photos.
seeya!

had our training ended (:

my LIL quote for you peepo:
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life

No comments: