Sunday, February 8, 2009

the personality beneath





off to vivo with co.
went there to shop as well as to get my dumb phone repaired.
LG cookie kp 500 SUCKS!
although it looks quite pleasant and its the latest model,but ppl . dont get it. its realy retarded.
had our meals at some kinnda hongkong restaurant.
food was preety mouth watering and the aroma didnt fail to attract us! (:
after filling our tummies,
headed on to candy empire to get some stuffs & junks ;D
PHEW>
. there was really a variety to choose from.!!
got my mini pretzels,tortilla chips and chocolates ;D
it didnt cost me a bomb as i chose from the cheaper selections! HEHHS!
afterwhich,went to get our korean bites (:
it was all abt food & food.
had lil of real shopping time as we were basically just going into some costly boutique which it was obvious that we couldnt afford it!all we could was to admire it! !
okays. shall wait for them to call me to collect my phone.!!
and i shall bade goodbye to that phone , and hello to another new phone.
im still hesitating of
which phone shld i get as i have real no idea which phone is to my liking!!!

SOMEONE pls give me idea!!!


okays.
time to say GOODBYE! (:
off to my HOMEWORK as sch is starting tmr!!!
having some pics to upload but guess will get it done next few days later as im having difficulties in uploading it.
STUCKED UP COMPP!!!!
my LIL quote for you peepo:
Weakness of attitude becomes
weakness of character.

No comments: