Monday, March 8, 2010

on the FIRST day.


  as usual routine like every single year of chinese new year, we would all gather at grandparents house early in the morning 8 o'clock and nipped of to the temple to pray.which means i have to rise and shine early in the morning ;(
lazing around in bed reluctant to get up.
but,whatever is it, i still have to get my ass of my comfy nest.
got prepared and headed over to grandp house.


okays.this is a portrait of my grandparents.mum and her
siblings which is also my aunts and uncles la :D
and for this, its my family.
& of course, my deary (:
me and&my cousin dion&daura :D
the eve of cny . having reunion "lunch" instead of dinner.
having 'yunsheng' which i dont really fancy.teehees. it has some kinda weird taste to me i supposed =p

after my reunion lunch,me & boyf headed on to the next programme which is to his house for another set of meal , reunion dinner :D
AHH HAA. and ...thats the end of part 1 for cny! (:
hope you enjoy yours too!!

No comments: