Wednesday, December 9, 2009


down with a fever yst.
koh, this sweety boy came straight down after school ended.
went to the doc later in the night.
stayed over to look after me.
early in the morning, he went down to bought some bread as i cant eat my med with an empty stomach.
placed towel over my forehead,feeding me my meds.
how sweet can this boy be huh?
how could there be a reason not to love this boy? :D
despite having school the next day, he's been here with me for the past few days.
hopefully he didnt tire himself down by taking care of me.
lastly, thanks a whole lot for everything you did (:

freakin shit, i havent been going for work like 6 days? !!!
which meant that i wouldnt have any pay for this 6 days!
why must my body system be down at this point of time?! UGRRRRSSSS!!!!
hopefully i do get well as soon PLSSSSSSSS!!!!

No comments: