Friday, September 11, 2009

hellos there. im gonna have an update before blogger decided to go bonkers again.
after this post,i may not be blogging as often till o lvls has settled down.
how sad it it, when the thought of o lvls roam through my mind again.
everyone taking this paper just have to sacrifice their time for some lovely stuffs such as shopping.online etc etc...
endurance!!! pls hopefully im able to pull through this difficult obstacles.
i've been real lazy nowadays and havent been studying real hard.
funny weird unpleasant irritating thoughts just kept rummaging through my mind.
can i brain wash my brains in the washing machine?
#URGGGGSSS# clenching fist**
soso stressed up.
how pathetic. huhhhs
migranes are breaking its way out..
mathsmathsmaths is my worse fear as it has been a whole lot of topics that fiona dont understands!!!!!
but slowly,im able to pick up some. what im afraid of is that there may not be ample time for me to get hold of all the topics before o lvls arrive.
alrights. shall end my words here.
greatnights! (:
my lil quote for you peepo:
The greatest crime in the world is not developing your potential. When you do what you do best, you are helping not only yourself, but the world.

No comments: