Wednesday, August 5, 2009










this is what happens when wating turns to boredom.
CRAZY CAM-WHORING.

school had been missed yst due to upset stomach and bored lessons.
did a lil revision at home . but obviously this lil revisions is never enough.
mock exams are really approaching!!! its just NEXT WEEK!!!! WTH!!!!!
i really gotta speed up some how and do my revision. PLS PLS PLS! brains,pls absorb more info.as much as you can.

went to had botak jones for dinner with KOH.
the portion was so much that neither of us could be able to finished up.
i was stuffing that sausage into my mouth and reluctantly swallowing it down.
took a short walk at the night market nearby and bumped into sarah.

lastly,had a short laughing chatting session and home-ed.as it was getting late sch was tmr.

my lil quote for you peepo:
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
- Sir Winston Churchill

No comments: