Friday, March 13, 2009

the personality beneath

HELLOS! (:

it been few weeks since i last blog.pardon me for that as comp has been down.right now,i'll do a quick and short blogging as i have to get prepared for holiday to germany later on in the night.

i aint really enthusiatic neither excited or looking forward.

had no idea why too, but just hoping things would getting better and improve my feelings.

ohya.and yups our soccer team had gotten into the quarter finals !(:

CLAPCLAP!! (:

airights.its time for me to shut the comp.

i;ll sure to miss my beloved home,families & friends (:

shall get some real overdued photos uploaded before i leave .

SEEYA!






my lil qoute for you peepo:
A sin confessed is half forgiven.Sins cannot be undone, only forgiven.There are righteous people who believe themselves sinners;And there are sinners who believe themselves righteous.

No comments: