Thursday, December 11, 2008

the personality beneath

headed to causeway today to meet up with friends & get my wallet too:D
its from agnes B .
afterwards,headed back to bishan active to meet up with hanhui as he went there to
help mini eye find his keys.
lucky him , it was found . but unlucky him , it was drizzling ;D
went to the bus stop and decided where to head to for about half an hour i guess.
HAHHS!because i was far too choosy . !!
wanted to went to ridiculous places like geylang , queensway etc.
just to eat. LOLS!
after long&much of consideration ,
HAHHS!guess what?
we just simply headed to j8!!!
cause he wated to watch MADAGASCAR!!!
WTH! ;D
okays.so just went thai express to eat , than caught the movie .
it was okays luhs. cute characters lo .
and on my way back .
something that can make me happy , happen!
HAHHS!
its my lil secret! ;D
i saw someone ;D
okays!
update till here bahs.
im getting to bed luhs!work tmr again!
YAWNNNSSSSS...
shit . 14 is getting near again
2more days to go
GOOOOODDDNIGGHHHTTTTSSSSSSS....
my lil quote for you peepo :
The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life.I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy;I mean that if you are happy you will be good.

No comments: