Friday, October 3, 2008

the personality beneath

CHEER for me!CLAP for me!
&.....feel happpyyyy FOR ME!;D
it was really one memorable day today..
cause....HAHHS!SHHHS!it my lil secrets (:
okays.let not talk about what the secret suppose to be that make my day.
真的希望你能够永远快乐
i just feell soooo goooddd..but not really that gooodd.
ohs!
today was maths paper 2 which is also the 2nd last paper that i've been going through this hell weeks of EXAMMMS!!!!
i've finally overcome it!
CLAPCLAP!;D
let me have a conclusion of paper today.
MATHS!so make a guess how well i did?
(:
i nearly burst out in tears cause i merely only know how to do 3 ques.
and the rest were left BLANK!cause i really had no idea of how to even write a single thing.
what was sad is that the 3 ques that i did,dora came to tell me one was wrong!
OHHS!FREAK!!my only hope alrights!now..its gone!!!
WAHHS!i'm super duper SAD!
FREAKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!
i'll now start revision on my F&N already!
3consecutive days will be heading to diff place to study with friends (:
so hopefully,i'll score in F&N(my only hope left).
orrr..i'll BE REALLY DEAD![retain or to ITE]
of course i wanted to go POLYYYYY!!!!!
my LIL quote for you peepo;
The only guy that deserves youis the one who thinks he doesnt

No comments: